Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Our Top 20{19}

I can't believe this decade is over! There have been so many different life changing experiences in the past 10 years. 
I graduated from high school and college, went to the temple, went on a mission (one of the best things), 
met Andrew and got married, new friendships, and a lot of growth in every aspect. 

This year was a great way to end the decade! We had some fun things planned for the year, and 2019 delivered! 

1. Saw Comedy Sports 3x's!


2. Got to hear from Elder Bednar for a Q&A Fireside
Elder Ballard is one of the 12 apostles in our church and it was such an amazing experience to hear from him. 
One thing that he mentioned was that even if he answered our question that night, it was not the end of the road. 
The questions we have are still something we need to pray about and spend more time on with God. 
He just gave us a stepping stone. 





5. Lagoon Day (thanks Alyse!)




7. My Birthday Celebration
My mother-in-law took me out to lunch 
and my mom took me to the Hale Theater to see the play, "Tuck Everlasting."





My word of the year was "wellness" and I set a goal to run a half marathon, something that I never thought 
I would do but I loved it and it was so worth it. I would do it again!



10. Backstreet Boys Concert
I'm usually not a concert going type of person, but this was AMAZING! I loved every second.

11. Pioneer Day Concert
Andrew and  were able to go to the Tabernacle Square Pioneer Day concert featuring Sissel. 
It was so good. I don't have a picture, but here is one of my favorite songs from the performance. 



12. Passed BOTH sections of my Praxis test!
I needed to pass the math and science sections of my praxis test so I could student teach and graduate.
Sooooo stressful but I did it! Prayer works because there is NO WAY I could have done that on my






15. We got a new car!
We had been on the car hunt for awhile and we went up to Riverton to look at a car with no intention of buying it. 
Well the next thing we know we are making a deal and buying the thing. 
I am trying to call it Wanda the Honda, but Andrew just wants to call it the CRV. 



17. Finished college & got a new job!
I FINALLY finished my bachelor's degree! It took awhile with my mission and credits being added in my absence 
(that pushed me back a year), then going to part time online school when I got married, but I'M DONE! 
I will walk in May so I'll share more of my story then. But if feels so good to be finished!

18. Giving my parents their Christmas gift
My mom had loved Cher since she was a teenager. She has always thought about how close she is to Cher & always 
tries to sing like her. Cher is coming to Utah on tour and we thought it would be so fun to give my parents tickets 
to Cher's concert (and my dad is up for anything my mom is). We did this whole presentation for them of giving 
them different clues with our own Cher music video at the end. They thought the music video was so funny, 
so when we gave them their tickets at the very end they didn't even see it coming! They had no idea Cher was 
coming to Utah, so it took them by complete surprise! Both of them started crying a little bit too, which we 
were not expecting at all! It was so much fun to give it to them.

I tried to upload the music video but YouTube won't let me because of copyright reasons.  






To see our favorite memories of the past few years:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...