Sunday, June 2, 2019

The First Saturday of Summer

Friday night my friend Alyse texted me and asked if Andrew and I wanted to go to Lagoon on Saturday. 
She had extra tickets from her work and she wanted to give them to us. 
So Andrew and I went up for a day at Lagoon. Honestly I am blessed with some of the best of friends.
So glad we were freshman year roomies and we actually liked each other!  
Also glad she moved so close vs. being in Seattle. That was way too far. I'm pretty happy we get to see each 
other as often as we do. She is one amazing person! 
(and not just because of the Lagoon tickets, she really is as best as they come)







Later that night Andrew and I went to the Parachute concert with Amy and her roommate.
Andrew loves live music. He is singing and dancing to the music and loving every minute!


I'm so excited that summer is here! Can't wait for all the summer events to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...