Monday, June 17, 2019

The Miracle Pageant

This weekend we went to the Manti Temple and attended the last season of the Miracle Pageant in Manti, Utah. 
Going to the pageant has been one of my favorite summer traditions and I am so sad that this was the last year. 
The pageant is an outdoor performance about the early days of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and reenacts 
scenes from the Book of Mormon. One of my favorite scenes is when Jesus Christ comes to the American continent 
shortly after his resurrection. I’ve been coming to the pageant ever since I can remember and can quote almost 
all the lines. When I read the scriptures I’ve recalled moments portrayed in the pageant. It has brought the 
scriptures to life and has given me so much joy to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ. ❤️ 


Since it was the last year I tried to get as many pictures as I could with the cast members. 




I am so grateful for the many years I was able to attend this pageant! It has been a wonderful time to be with family
and to deepen my love for my Savior. I hope that in future years I can still remember the lines, the music, and 
the strong spirit felt. Fingers crossed that someday they will bring this experience back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...