Tuesday, June 4, 2019

3 Years!!!

I cannot believe it has been 3 years (at this very hour!) that we were married and 
then we walked out of the temple doors together as HUSBAND AND WIFE! 
Best moment ever! 


So a little tribute to my husband: 
I still think you're cute.
I still love your smile.
And thanks for making me laugh everyday. 

I love it when you call me just to tell me something real quick.
I love how you go out of your way to make me feel special. 


I still love your hugs and your kisses.
I still love the way you smell.

I love making memories with you.
Either out on the town or
a night inside our apartment. 
I have fun and enjoy my time with you either way.


I love how you are the first person I see in the morning and
the last person I see at night.

Thank you for being my everything.
Thank you for being such a wonderful example to me.
I will love you forever. 


Happy 3 Years my Love!!!   ❤︎  ❤︎  ❤︎ 
Here's to year 4 and the many to come after! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...