Monday, May 27, 2019

HAWAII FINALE

On our last and final day in Hawaii we went to Nānākuli Beach and Andrew and I loved it! There were 
huge waves and we totally stood out as tourists because we were so amazed and in awe of it all. We didn't 
have any other camera except the gopro and tried as hard as we did, it just could not capture the waves. Where the 
waves were more calm I would be standing on the shore, nothing except sand at my feet. When a wave would 
come in, the water would quickly be past my belly button. Once it even knocked Andrew over. The water was strong!  
It was crazy and I loved every minute. 

There were locals who were camping out on the beach and that is now on my bucket list. Sleep with the sound of 
waves and then hang out at the beach all the next day. I think that would be so fun to try!

 ^We did make it in and just floated around.^

Later we came back to our resort cove where it is nice and calm and no waves.
Here is where we goofed around because we weren't so worried about being carried off .


^Ryan and Andrew^


 Then at our resorts pool. 


At a small shop down the street from us we could get Dole Whip for $4 and you served it yourself.
Andrew piled that Dole Whip up so high and we split it. Totally worth it and and so good.  Now my mouth is 
wanting one. We just need to go back to Hawaii. 

And of course we needed your standard picture at the beach taken by a local. 
Do we stand out as tourists of what? haha. But I think we look cute. Look at this fam! 




Hawaii was a blast and I am still dreaming about this trip. I love exploring new places with Andrew.
Speaking of which, we are going to see Aladdin today and we are so excited! (Whole New World came to my head-
not a completely random thought). I'm excited for new adventures with him, but I would not complain one bit
if we traveled back to Hawaii.

Past Hawaii Posts
Our Ohana Vacation
Pearl Harbor
Vitamin Sea
Beautiful View
The Polynesian Cultural Center
We Love Pineapple and Sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...