Sunday, May 26, 2019

We Love Pineapple & Sunsets

Another Hawaii photo dump. Promise, I'm almost done! 

One our last full day we went to Dole Plantation and the wonderful thing- it's free to see!
There are some things which you can pay to do but I personally loved just seeing it real quick and that was it. 
It was so cool to see how pineapples grow. I never knew and I never Googled it to find out.
My mind was blown. I feel like you just can't make it up.  





For lunch we found a food truck, Giovanni's Shrimp. The line for this place was long! I am not exaggerating when it 
took us close to 45-60 minutes to get through the thing.  We got garlic and personally it was a lot of garlic for me, 
but the shrimp was good. They have other flavors that I think I would try next time.

And just behind the shrimp truck was pure jungle. Jenna and I explored the area a little and we found coconuts straight 
from the ground. And we actually got to take them home! When we arrived at the airport and we needed to have 
an agricultural inspection and I was so nervous I could not take my coconut with me. But they checked it and said we 
were good to go. So now I have one and I still need to crack it open. 


And for the remainder of the day we swam and relaxed to enjoy Hawaii, and it was beautiful! 



^Just look at that sunset^ 

We are already looking at flights back to Hawaii. Not that we are going anytime soon because Andrew and I 
have school and life. But it's still fun to plan and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...