Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Vitamin Sea


Most of our day looked like this:
I also went in the water but I also really did love my floatie. 

I sent this picture to my mom and she responded, "Is that fake?" She did not believe I was in a 
real floatie, in real water, with a real blue sky in the background. And to answer her question, this is not fake. 
This entire picture is real. 
It's not edited one bit. That is the beauty of Hawaii. That water alone was so blue! 

 ^Proof that I actually got in the water^

^And Andrew would dive and do all sorts of things in the water.^ 

^Look what he found when diving down. He got really good at chasing the fish.^

Later in the day we went on a search for sea turtles. We heard that they are seen often at a beach (Paradise Cove) that was 
walking distance away from our condo. No turtles were up on the beach so we looked in the water and we were lucky! 
We saw a sea turtle! It was trying to get up on the rocks but the waves and the current kept knocking him down again. 
Poor guy. I bet they spend hours trying to get up. He came close so many times but then a wave would sweep him back
out to the sea. It's so neat to see animals in their natural habitat. It makes it so magical! 

^Can you see the sea turtle?^

Can life get any more beautiful? 
I still have more Hawaii photo dumps to share. 
And it makes me miss that place so much!
#takemeback
Thank goodness for pictures and video to record the moments we have as memories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...