Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Top 20[16]

I can't believe that 2016 is over!
Corny alert ahead... but whenever we ring in a new year I am always a little sad about the one left behind. The things I learned. The experiences that happened. Then I realize that I have a great opportunity for the current year and I get excited again!

In 2016 I had many tears shed. It was a HARD year!
Life was unpredictable 90% of the time with major life decisions.
I really struggled with college. Not academically but in other ways.
It was a lot of trying hard to be happy but not always succeeding.

2016 had it's moments of pure joy as well and I like to remember those!
Here are some of my absolute ones that made 2016 one to always remember!


1. Got engaged.


2. Went to the Provo City Center Temple open house 3x's + the dedication.
One of the most beautiful things ever.


3. Saw Zootopia. Literally, one of the best movies. It made it to the top of the year list!


4. Met Alex Boye.
(I don't know why I'm wearing all black. What was I thinking?)

5. Andrew and I ended our long distance relationship. Both local and so much better!


6. One last hurrah with my family at our cabin as Clifton's.


7. Became Mrs. Earl.


8. Took my first cruise EVER! 


9. Disneyland with the best guy.


10. Andrew's company gave us a weekend getaway for him working at the company for 5 years!


11. I got to meet Al Fox Carraway (read her book, "More than the Tattooed Mormon").


12. Washington DC.


13. Got accepted into the USU Special Education Program.
(this was a huge relief, my acceptance letter got lost and I was freaking out that I didn't get in. Luckily, I did get in!)

14. Made new friends.

15. Arches with my parents.


16. Temple Square to the Christmas lights. This day was perfect and so needed!


2016 has a lot of good memories. I'm excited to experience all the memories that 2017 will bring!
And this year I will have Andrew with me the entire time. No more long distance!
Marriage is a wonderful thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...