Monday, June 4, 2018

This Day is my Favorite Day


Today we celebrate 2 years and I can't believe it. 
And I was the first to tell him "Happy Anniversary" exactly at 12:00am.
It's always our little competition to try to be the first to wish each other whatever holiday it may be.
He tried but I distracted him and won! 

Our life together has had it's ups and downs but everyday I realize how lucky I got.
Two years ago I thought I loved him.
I had no idea.

He has shown me time and time again how perfect he is for me.
His endless patience.
How he always makes me laugh.
He is always trying to bring unity to our marriage and family.
He shows me constant affection.
How he constantly wants the best for us.

Andrew, I love you more every day.
I am happier today than I was 2 years ago, because every day since then 
means an extra day of my life with you in it.

Happy June 4th to everyone out there 
because in our little world it's a very special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...