Tuesday, May 29, 2018

What Happens in Vegas

For Memorial Day my parents were taking a trip down to Vegas and invited Andrew and I along. 
Of course we said yes! We are all for traveling and doing something different. 
Vegas is defiantly something else and to be honest this was probably the best Vegas experience I've had. 

Vegas always has something going on and something to see. 


 Something we loved about our trip was going to the WOW show and the name says it all.
It's somewhat like America's Got Talent- in fact some contestants from the show are in WOW. It has that 
Vegas flair but it's a good family show. You know what I mean?


I highly would recommend it. My jaw was dropped the entire time in absolute amazement. 



 ^The Bellagio hotel water show is always something we enjoy. It's a really scaled down version of World of Color 
from Disneyland but still pretty neat to see^ 

One thing that I would not recommend is Fremont street. It's more the new Vegas which I am not a fan of. 
The light ceiling was cool but that's it. Not worth it and it's not so family friendly. 




Overall we did love our Vegas vacation. We swam, we ate, we partied. 
And I'm really excited for summer which is in 2 days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...