Monday, April 18, 2016

Bridal Shower

I had my Bridal Shower this past weekend and it was so much fun! It's making getting married more real! I can't believe that this is actually happening! My mission mom Mama Wick, came out from California and surprised me. She wanted to be there. She told me this was a "golf ball moment" in my life, meaning a big moment and she didn't want to miss it! I love her. A couple of my mission companions came as well, and these girls were my companions when we were teaching Mama Wick and her family. Mama Wick surprised them as well!


The Bridal Shower was amazing! I was able to meet some of the Earl's family and friends that I had never met before. They were all so sweet and I loved them! A lot of people from my ward came as well and I was so happy to see them! I have known many of them since I was around nine years old, so I was really glad that they were there.

Here are some pictures taken at the Bridal Shower. Thanks to all that came! I loved having you there! 

The Bridal Shower Planners
















And not Bridal Shower pictures but here are some picture from Mama Wick's brief stay with us in Utah. I really do love her. Seriously, who would travel 637 miles for a 2 hour Bridal Shower and then trek around with us as we did other wedding planning? This woman right here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...