Thursday, February 22, 2018

Did you hear the joke about the flu?

Well, I'm not going to tell you because I don't want to spread it around. (haha)
 ok. i'm awful at jokes, but really.
i probably did spread it around because we went to disneyland when i had the flu.
yes, you read that right. disneyland + the flu. 

Most of my day looked like this:

But we did manage to have some fun.
How can you not when you are in the happiest place on earth?

At the very beginning we rode Guardians... TWICE which I have no idea how
because the nausea was real!


At one point I went in the car and slept for a few hours which was so nice and really helped and Andrew went to Disneyland 
by himself. When I was finished with my break Andrew met me by the entrance and
we tried to have more fun by doing some of the calmer rides like Haunted Mansion and Pirates.
 We were also were able to watch some of Fantasmic. Disney is magical. 

Andrew was such a good sport throughout all of this.
He even said allowed us to leave an hour before the parked closed when I once again had to 
lie on a park bench while he did Star Tours. 
Our fake honeymoon wasn't what we expected but is sure made me grateful
for the man I married. 

Our real honeymoon is HERE and it was a much better experience :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...