Friday, June 30, 2017

Manti Pageant Weekend + Family Photos

One of my favorite annual traditions is the Manti Pageant and it may be a little corny but it makes my heart 
so happy! At first we would just camp in the local campgrounds but later my parents bought a cabin
close to the area and we stay there instead. Glamping has its benefits.

We were able to sit second row which has never happened before in all our years of going and the people 
in front of us did not even sit in their seats but on the grass so we kinda had the first row advantage :) 


Guys, I kid you not. I do this every year. I love the cast! 
It is on my bucket list to be in the pageant and I am determined to make it happen. 




And while we had the whole family together we decided it would be a good time for some photos. 
Taken with a tripod because that is just how we decided to roll. 




I love all these humans of mine. 
And weekends like this are needed more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...