Friday, June 9, 2017

♥ 1 Year ♥

Our anniversary was so special. 
We planned it together but Andrew did so many surprises that caught me completely off guard. 

We started our anniversary weekend by attending a wedding at the Payson Temple 
(which is where we were married 364 days previous). It was wonderful to be back there again.



We headed off to Park City for our anniversary celebration. 
Our hotel room was more of a hotel suite with it's own personal hot tub {win!}



Andrew made dinner, bought cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, and brought snacks galore.


We shopped, stayed up late watching the Office (Andrew got me addicted a few weeks ago and it's a good thing that it's summer), 
we fell asleep, then got back into the hot tub before officially going to bed just because we could. 



The next morning we hot tubed again.


And went on a hike to Battle Creek
I have lived in Utah my entire life, and this hike is probably 30 minutes from my house
and I've never done it. If you're in the Utah County area it's a must do! 



I can't believe that a year has gone by. 
Life happens way too fast. 

One year ago we became an eternal family.
Life is pretty wonderful when you are married to someone who loves you so much 
and he happens to be your best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...