Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Casper's Christmas

You know how people mix up Halloween and Christmas.

Examples like;
+Nightmare before Christmas
+Casper's Haunted Christmas 

and that's what happened yesterday. 

Last week Andrew signed us up to go to the BYU Vocal Point Christmas Concert 
and I was so excited for a fun Christmas activity but what I did not realize was 
that the concert was in October!

Yesterday was so busy and we were scrambling to get out the door on time! After work I had to run 
to Walmart, and on my way I realized my gas needle in my car was on empty and I had 
no idea for how long. When I mean empty, I'm not kidding. It was as low as it could go. I am 
so glad I caught it before I ran out of gas in the middle of the road. That would have been bad. 

Andrew got off work later than planned. When I got home I had to change and I could NOT 
find my black pants.  I just had them on Sunday. I looked through all my drawers.  All my 
pile of clothes that we have no room to put.  I could not find them! (and I still can't- even 
when I cleaned the apartment tonight.) So I had to settle for a pair of jeans. 

We did make it out the door on time.

We went to Subway with gift cards I had received on my mission. Thank you Anaheim Mission
 Members who gave me those gifts cards. I saved them and they made for a wonderful 
dinner for date night. Thank you so much! 

The concert was for Vocal Point to film so the concert could be broadcasted.  The concert was 
WAY cool!  It was a 3 hour deal but we were able to see how it all runs. 
Those guys are so talented.


It was a perfect night and it got me in the mood for Christmas. I'm ready to start playing 
Christmas music, get a tree, decorate, make cookies, and do all the Christmas things.  But it's 
still fall, and there is no snow (thank goodness for that) and I'm really excited for Halloween! 


The concert airs on BYUTV on November 26. We may or may not be on TV.  
If we are, I might not be smiling because when the cameras were on us I was listening
 to the song which was a very calming spiritual song.  I was enjoying it. But not smiling.
Does anyone know what I mean? 

And FALL BREAK is now!
School was over, we put the kids on the bus, and then we were done.
Hello Fall Break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...