Thursday, October 27, 2016

Arches National Park

I think it took me 3 different times to upload these pictures. 
Waiting. Almost done. Check back in and the blog posting is gone. Start over. 

But over Fall Break (one of the best things ever!) Andrew and I went with my parents
down to Arches. Andrew has never been there before which in my mind is crazy. Skiing and Arches are on the Utah 
state licence plates and he had never done one of them. 
Plus he has lived in Utah his entire life! 

Arches was a must and I've been wanting to do it forever! 
We had so much fun! I knew we would have because if not, why go?
I just did not realize how much fun we would have! It was the best! 

We went to my cabin before to help my parents chop wood. 
This is my Paul Bunyan.  


 So here we are at Arches and no joke, we've been in the park for only a few minutes 
and we decide to go to this arch because night it almost coming and this arch is easy to get to.
My parents run into people that they work with in the temple.
Out of all the places and all the people? Small world. 





 Delicate Arch. 
It's amazingly huge. 

 This picture is my mom to a T! 



 We were walking back from Double O Arch (it's a long hike but worth it) 
and that is the trail behind my mom and dad. That's it (don't fall). 


We almost didn't make it to this one but we thought we should try and it was the best!
This is Delicate Arch- the one on the Utah licence plate and it was amazing. It's huge! We turned a corner and then there it was just waiting to for us to see it! Beautiful! And if you can see those two things under the arch- that's Andrew and me! 


Arches was beautiful and we loved our time there! I wish we were there at least one more day.
Go in the fall. It's not hot and you're not dying. It's perfect weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...