Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Week List (it's a good one)

Summer term is over
which makes me a very happy camper. 

And I actually had time to make dinner this week!
Which is a huge! 
(Andrew usually does it)
I am very proud of my dinner making doings. 


And Andrew with a cookie that melted. 
Can you believe a cookie that big?


One night we decided to do go all over town and run random errands.
Such as Krispy-Kreme.
And we each had a dollar off coupon so it was a no-brainier!


My Grandma gave us money for groceries which was so nice!
While out shopping I got Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner.
I've heard it really helps to make your hair grow and I'm so desperate.
My hair fails to grow. I also got Hair, Skin, and Nails too.
Hopefully these things will make my hair grow like Rapunzel (but not that extreme).


Friday we decided to deep clean our apartment because it was filthy!
Before we moved in they said they said it is white glove cleaned by the previous owners or the apartment staff.
NOT TRUE!
I think the top of those cabinets, the light fixtures, AC vents, etc..
have not been cleaned since they were installed. Literally. It was gross.
See all those black specks on the counter?
That's the dust rolled up.
Gross.
You're welcome future residents of our apartment.
You might not know what we did, but the place will not have 10 years of dust layering up.


We decided to take a small break from the cleaning and get some apartment necessities
(and some frills) that we have been lacking.
We basically bought out Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target.
Now that we have our basics with some extras- it's wonderful!
Our apartment is nice and organized.
And we have a bedspread. Which makes me very happy!

^This is from a storage container. It looked much cooler through my eyes vs. the camera lens^

This weekend was a special one a year ago.
So we thought we would celebrate with a picnic at Nuns Park.


I am so excited for next week and the week after that.
We have some good things planned.
Then school (which is not so exciting but defiantly good).

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...