Sunday, November 4, 2018

Our "Super" Halloween

I have noticed recently that this little blog of mine is full of A LOT of puns. 
Maybe I think they're funny. Or witty. Or eye catching. I don't know, but I don't think it's going to stop. haha. sorry.

And look, I blogged sooner than I thought I would! #Accomplishment! 

Halloween was a fun experience. Our theme this year in the classroom is superheros so we decided to all dress up as an Avenger. Fitting right? 


Before our little class party the real Spiderman came in (a.k.a. Andrew).
Special ed is kind of a hard thing for Andrew to understand. He's come a long ways though (so proud). 
So when he asked me if he could dress up as Spiderman and come in to say hi to my kids my heart melted. He would have never have offered that 2 years ago! He even brought candy to give to them. 

He came in the class and the kids loved it! There was cheering going on. One of the kids walks up and says, 
"I'm your biggest fan!" 




Our Halloween festivities involved eating lots of candy (at least I did) and watching a movie
where we both fell asleep. We woke up at 10:30 and went to bed #sotired. 
I'm was just ecstatic that my night class was cancelled! 🙌 That was the best thing that could have ever have happened to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...