Monday, September 26, 2016

Sick Day

^Completely unrelated photo because it's much better than a photo of me being sick.
And what's a blog post without a picture?^

+ I got sick yesterday which is just bleh.
It started with a head cold and just got worse.
So I figured today I would be able to update some of the happenings
from life while I am just lying in bed. 

+ Andrew stayed home for a whole entire week!
For the 2nd and 3rd weeks of September he went to the
East Coast for work from Thursday-Sunday.
Last week was his first full week home! I love having him back!

+ With Andrew being back we went for some nightly walks.
It felt so good to be outside!

+ We have been loving the fall weather that kind of just came out of no where!
Literally, the first official day of fall, it rains and makes me want to get
all cozy and bring out all blankets and fall decor!
And there is now a boat load of snow on the mountains.

+ I have been begging Andrew to watch "Fiddler on the Roof."
And we did. We made it to intermission.
We will finish! 

+ Andrew and I went to Ikea on Saturday and he had never been there before. Ever.
And he loved it. He could not believe how big it was.
When I asked him if he wanted to take a shortcut to the bedroom showrooms
to look at dressers he said that he wanted to look at the whole store.
Ikea is one of the best places. 

+ Went to the General Women's Broadcast and it made me so excited
for General Conference this week! To watch General Conference this
Saturday and Sunday go HERE! It's from 10-12 and from 12-2 MST each day.
It's a faith growing experience! I cannot wait for this weekend!!!

~ ~ ~
Update:

+ Andrew came home from work and surprised me with everything!

Dinner that I could not help with
(don't blame him there, who wants a sick person making their meal?)
He even surprised me with mint ice cream that I wanted last night.
I completely forgot I said that!

He boiled up an apple, orange, cinnamon mixture.
It was the smell of fall! Oh I love it.
Our apartment is our little home.  

Halloween decorations!
Which makes me so stinkin' excited for this season!

A little Family Home Evening, which I loved.

I love him.

And I am feeling much, much better.
Today was not fun, but relaxing was a day needed.
Along with a husband who makes things easy for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...